Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting To Know Me

Hey, I'm Hunter Nordholm and I'm 17 years old and a senior at Boone High School. I have one brother named Conner and he's 13 years old. When I graduate from high school I plan on attending DMACC in Boone to study to become a nurse. About a year ago I was blessed with getting my first dog. Her name is Chloe and she's a Morkie (half maltese and half yorkie). I have always wanted a dog and we got ours online from a website called Henry's Maltese

I'm taking World Literature for my English class. For my independent reading book I am reading "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess. I haven't gotten too far in it, but it's kind of confusing and I hope it will start making more sense as I get father into the book. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of your dog! Very cute...way different than your novel of choice. I'm looking forward to reading your reactions to A Clockwork Orange. Happy reading and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute! She looks like a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete