Friday, August 31, 2012

Reading "A Clockwork Orange"

http://www.barnesandnoble.com
 I'm reading "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess. I am on page 8 out of 192 pages. So far in the book I'm kind of confused on what's going on. I think it will get easier to understand as I get father along in the book, but I'm confused right now. So far, I think the main character, Alex, and the rest of his gang take some drugs. After they do they see a man in the park carrying a book and they go up to him and mess with him. The man was very afraid. They end up beating him up pretty severely and just leaving him there. This excitement only happing on page 8 makes me think it will be a really exciting book once I get into it. The book is a classic and if anyone wants to buy it they can go to Barnes and Noble. This link will send you straight to where you can buy the book and how much it will be at Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment