Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Hero

Photo By H. Nordholm 9/7/12
A hero can be defined as many different things depending on the person. When most people think of heroes they think of a man in tights that can flay and saves the world from evil. Is that a true hero? A hero, to me, is someone that is willing to sacrifice anything to make others happy. Someone who would rather see themselves sad than others. When thinking of a hero in my life describing that definition it's my mom. She's my hero. She always puts everyone else first and thinks of herself last. In a way, she sounds a little like a hero you'd read about it in a book, but she's even more of a hero than that. She's a TRUE  hero that I look up to. She inspires me to want to be that way someday.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on your definition of a hero! My Mom is also my hero so i can relate. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put a hero is someone that is willing to sacrifice anything to make others happy, I agree with this completely! I like how your mom is your hero because my mom is just like that. I loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete