Monday, September 17, 2012

A Clockwork Orange Continued..

http://dailybrainteaser.blogspot.com/2012/04/murder-mystery-puzzle.html
I have made it a little father on "A Clockworth Orange". It's still very confusing, but I know for the most part what's going on. Alex's gang goes around and starts murdering a number of people for no reason. Some police come up to them and ask them if they knew about anything going on with all the murders and they said no. After the police leave they kill another women. They are truly serial killers that are killing people for no reason. I found a website that tells about the top 10 serial killers. It's sad to think that there is even a list of top 10 serial killers. I can't tell if I like this book or not. It's too soon to tell yet. Hopefully as I read more into it I will like it.

4 comments:

  1. Man, the first serial killer on the top 10 list is pretty sick! Keep reading...I think you will find in fascinating what happens with the character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book a couple years ago. The beginning is pretty disturbing, but it begins to become very interesting later on into the book so keep at it! Be sure to watch the movie after you finished the book because it follows the book almost exactly. hope you enjoy the book as much as i did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this book looks very interesting, when you started off your blog it really caught my eye. I hope you keep blogging about this book because I want to see how it is throughout the whole book, I may want to read it. I like books with mystery and murders in them, it gets me attached to the book so I will actually read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a good book to read may have to read it

    ReplyDelete